The Savoir Media team offers seasoned professionals with extensive experience in the areas of media relations, writing and research, presentation development and event planning. We stand behind our clients and focus on finding innovative strategies to help them grow. All of our clients have benefited from our willingness to go the extra mile.
At Savoir Media, we don't just pitch any story. We dig deep, find the facts, and collaborate with clients on developing their stories. Each member of our team has complementary skills in critical areas so that Savoir Media clients always receive the highest quality service.� We feature:
- A multimedia journalist and senior editor, who ran industry coverage and trained teams of reporters and editors for one of the top global business news services. She now provides that strategic media planning for our clients.
- A research librarian, who helps to find the facts and data used in many of our client stories.
- A quality assurance specialist and developer of training programs for technology companies, who writes and edits press releases and power point presentations for our clients.
- An expert in business management and development, who helps ensure that our clients’ communications strategies are aligned with their organizational goals.
Everyone on the team thinks about the clients’ stories first, and aims to use their unique backgrounds to add perspective and depth to the stories they produce. The different skills that they possess allow Savoir Media to build and communicate the unique stories that define our clients.
Since our inception in 2006, Savoir Media has been recognized for our ability to achieve positive results.
Our commitment to delivering high-quality products and services resulted in our winning an international Stevie Award for Women in Business in 2009 for Best Public Relations Campaign of the Year for our work on childhood obesity issues with Great Moves!
We also were named a finalist in the following categories for both 2009 and 2008:
- Best Overall Company of the Year, Service Businesses – Up to 100 Employees
- Christine Dunn, Best Entrepreneur, Service Businesses – Up to 100 Employees
In 2012, we won two top business awards: the Gold International Stevie Award for Women in Business for "Communications Campaign of the Year – Marketing – B2B" and the Bronze Best in Biz Award for "PR Campaign of the Year". We won these awards for our work with Allied Minds who wanted to announce a series of groundbreaking public-private partnerships with three of the largest esearch centers and laboratories funded by the U.S. Department of Defense. See the Press Release
"Many firms just talk. Savoir Media is all about turning talk into
action and making sure
their clients get results."
– Stan Goldstein,
CEO of Patient Engagement Systems
"These days everyone's competing for media attention and Savoir Media was able to break through the noise and get us in front of not just one or two journalists, but half a dozen major media outlets that featured us: CNBC, Bloomberg, Forbes, Boston Globe, Time, Dow Jones and the Associated Press."
– Chris Silva, CEO of Allied Minds
New York Family Magazine
Wall Street Journal
Mass High Tech
Los Angeles Times
San Francisco Examiner
ABC 7 News "View From the Bay"
New York Magazine
Investor's Business Daily
Investment Advisor Magazine
Boston Business Journal
New Jersey Star-Ledger
Boston Globe Best of the New
New York Daily News
Portland Business Journal
Boston Globe's Fashion Boston
Phoenix Business Journal
Boston Globe Innovation blog
Occupational Safety & Health Magazine
Northwest Public Radio
Financial Planning Magazine
On Wall Street Magazine
San Jose Mercury News
San Francisco Chronicle
Fox Network "Good Morning New York"
WCVB-TV Channel 5 Boston
WBZ News Radio
Better Homes & Gardens "Better TV"
San Antonio Business Journal
Pacific Coast Business Times
Home Business Magazine
The Family Groove